Most Viewed Cars on Delhi Road
• Mahindra Scorpio: Mahindra Scorpio has provided service without complaints to Indians for over a decade now. India without Mahindra Scorpio is hard to imagine in the literal sense. The car is tough, provides good mileage and has amazing controls – all that Indian roads demand. The car comes bestowed with a number of amazing features which include – hexagonal speedometer, automatic gearbox and projector headlamps. Some other conveniences provided by the car include – central locking, power steering, new generation transmission, power windows, driver information system, LED parking lights, new imposing front grille, dual airbags and many more. Also check used Mahindra Scorpio in Delhi
• Hyundai Verna: The Verna comes with handsome good looks and amazing features which makes it a must buy. It should be an amazing car for beginners as well. The amazing features embellishing the car include – ABS (or the Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD, rain sensing wipers (which work automatically on sensing the first drops of rain and adjusts its speed accordingly) and alloy wheels (which are carved with diamond to ensure great quality and performance). Various other features that the car comes with include – central locking, 2 DIN audio system, full wheel cover, driver airbag, automatic AC, leather upholstery, luggage lamp, automatic climate control, automatic headlights, fog lamps, AVN display and many more.
• Ford Eco Sport: Ford Eco Sport is a proud owner of the 1.02 L Ecoboost Engine. The striking features that the car comes with include – push button start, rain sensing wipers and a powerful high capacity engine. Other features embellishing the car include – front power window, tachometer, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, automatic air conditioner, black roof rails, dual clutch, driver’s seat armrest, SYNC with AppLink and Daytime Running Lights (DRL). You can also find Used ecosport in Delhi.
• Maruti Suzuki Swift: It is one of the most purchased car in India and are rampant on the roads of Delhi. The car comes with a number of striking features which include – automatic climate control which maintains a constant temperature inside the car cabin set according to your preference and a steering mounted audio control which is a steering wheel mounted audio control system that comes with an integrated Bluetooth hands free phone system. Various other features and conveniences embellishing the car include – power steering with tilt function, manual air conditioning, keyless entry facilities, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear fog lamps, power windows, power foldable ORVMs, alloy wheels and many more.
• Hyundai Elite i20: It is truly and elite hatchback that comes with a number of marvellous features. These striking features that catch the attention include – smart key entry facility that enables you to enter and exit the car with the press of a single button, touchscreen AVN (audio + video + navigation) system and projector headlamps. Other marvellous features embellishing the car include – central locking, electric power steering, front power windows, Bluetooth connectivity, driver and co passenger airbag, height adjustable driver seat, ABS (Antilock Braking System), tilt & telescopic steering, parking reverse camera and many more.
Image Source - Google