Top 5 Automatic Cars in India
The newest trend that is overtaking the automobile world is the installation of automated technology. An automated manual transmission (AMT) car does not have a clutch pedal. Only an accelerator and a brake pedal are available just like a regular automatic car. If you leave an AMT in D mode, it basically performs like an automatic transmission where all you have to do is worry about when to start and when to stop. There are various models introduced by different automobile companies which have been upgraded to accommodate this technology.
Here is a List of The Top 5 Automatic Cars in India
• Maruti Suzuki Alto K10- The Alto K10 is powered by 998cc K10B petrol engine, which can chunk power of 67 bhp and torque of 90Nm. This engine is accompanied by 5 Manual gears and available in six different variants. This is one of the most affordable cars available in AMT with prices starting at Rs 3.80 lakh. Also Check Used Maruti Suzuki Alto K1O
• Ford Figo- It provides 3 engine options is namely a1.2-litre Ti-VCT petrol engine and 1.5 liter Ti-VCT petrol engine another one with 1.5—liter TDCi diesel Engine. The 1.5 Ti-VCT Petrol engine mated with 6 speed Power Shift automatic gearbox (AMT) available only in top model. It claims to give a mileage of 18.6 km/l and 25.7 km/l for the petrol and diesel variants respectively. The pocket pinch for this car ranges from Rs 4.30 lakh for the base petrol variants to Rs 7.4 lakh for the high end diesel variants. Also Check Used Ford Figo
• Hyundai Creta - CRETA is equipped with the most powerful yet efficient powertrain and is available with a choice of petrol 1.6 Dual VTVT and U2 1.4 CRDi and U2 1.6 CRDi VGT diesel engines. Features like Cut Alloy Wheels, Smart key with Push button start, Engine start-stop button, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Projector headlamps and Side & Curtain Airbags are the highlights of this 17.01 km/l car. The Hyundai Creta price ranges between Rs 8.15 lakh to Rs. 13 lakh. Also Check Used Hyundai Create in Delhi
• Maruti Suzuki Baleno - Baleno Zeta variant is accompanied with AMT. Baleno Zeta automatic is powered by the 1.2-litre K-Series petrol engine tuned to produce 83bhp and 115Nm of torque. This car is fitted with attractive features like Alloy wheels, chrome door handles, height-adjustable driver’s seat, front fog lamps, auto, auto headlamps, CVT etc. Its base price starts from Rs 7.47 lakhs. Also Check Used Maruti Suzuki Baleno
• Renault Kwid Climber AMT- The 1.0-litre unit powering this car is a three-cylinder engine producing 68 bhp of power at 5,500rpm and 91Nm of torque at 4,250rpm. The Renault Kwid Climber comes with new 6 spoke wheel cover. The car also claims a mileage of 23.1km/l which brings it into the category of fuel efficient cars. Features like the power windows, touch screen infotainment system with navigation as well as USB and AUX support make their way into the Kwid Climber. The car also comes equipped with seatbelt pre-tensioner and driver side airbag which boosts the overall safety. The AMT variant has been priced at Rs 4,60,376. Also Check Used Renault Kwid in Delhi