All That You Need To Know About the Suzuki S-Cross Facelift
The upcoming face lifted model from the Japanese car maker, has been creating some overwhelming stir over the internet. Scheduled to be launched next year, this car is expected to make its first public appearance towards the end of this year. The face lifted model will come with some major design upgrades and a range of new features as well. There are still some more details about the upcoming SX4 S-Cross
Some More Details About The Upcoming SX4 S-Cross
As mentioned earlier, the 2017 Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is slated to make its official public appearance later on in this year at the 2016 Paris Motor Show prior to its launch in 2017. The car will first go on sale in Europe.
- This car has already undergoing production and is at present being manufactured at Suzuki's European plant. In fact the car manufacturer has even showcased the new S-Cross at a private event in Hungary.
- The new face lifted Suzuki SX4 S-Cross will get some major cosmetic upgrades, both on the exterior and interiors, which is expected to give the car a more upmarket feel as compared to the earlier model.
- Among the cosmetic upgrades, the new Suzuki S-Cross facelift will be given a new chrome grille with vertical slats, new projector head lights with LED daytime running lamps, new beefed up front bumper with heavy plastic cladding and chrome touches around the round fog lights. The car will also get larger roof rails and restyled tail lights that will enhance the crossover's new bolder and more aggressive look.
- The new SX4 S-Cross is also set to come with additional smart features like faux side skirts, new redesigned ORVMs with integrated turn signals, and sporty alloy wheels along with an upgraded cabin that will get new upholstery, new MID unit and changed instrument cluster.
- Under the hood the 2017 new Suzuki SX4 S-Cross model will come with the popular 1.4 litre turbocharged, BoosterJet engine that powers the new Vitara. In addition to that, it is being heard that Suzuki could also introduce the 1.0 litre turbocharged three cylinder petrol motor on the S-Cross facelift. The India spec trim will get the same 1.6 litre diesel engine and hopefully the new 1.0 litre turbo petrol engine as well.
- The new model is likely to be launched in India in the second half of 2017 with some smaller changes compared to the global model of the car, similar to the ones that we saw in the outgoing model of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. Sadly the car will perhaps not be getting much considerable response from Indian consumers, maybe a more premium looking facelift might still manage to do so.